Zorro Means Fox

The exaggerated exaggerations of a daily life.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dating Attempt #1

I've been tracking the data, and it appears that a rift is going to open up in three days. I'll still be able to access the internet, after all, wireless laptops seem to work over on the other side. I'm not too sure what it's called over there, but needless to say I have been there once or twice.

So what have I learned from my week? I've learned that women go for the guys who don't treat them right. I've learned that buses are a great place for picking up women, especially hot uni girls. I've learned that forgetting a gals name is never a good start for asking them out, and I've also learned that I'm no good under pressure, and should have given her my phone to put her number and name in.

So much for the 'charming' me. It was like I could hear running commentary going on in my mind.

"And I think he's going to get her number... and he's going for it and... oooooooh ouch he's forgotten her name! Abort! Abort! I repeat, do not ask for number."

So another unsuccesful day in the life of dating.

Hmmm... looking back to the beginning of this entry, it seems no surprise to me suddenly that this is so difficult for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home